|Our New Grand Baby Zayne!|
We just returned from a visit to the states to meet our first grand baby. After returning to Paraguay, I’ve had time to reflect not only about this beautiful new addition to our family, but also about the circle of love he has surrounding him.
Thoughts come back to me like:
* Seeing your dad hold his great grandson and remembering him hold his granddaughter in the same way.
* Hearing of your son telling his new employer he couldn’t move and start the new job until after his sister’s baby was born.
* Knowing your daughter and son in law stayed up well past midnight several nights to ensure that her sister’s baby shower invitations and decorations were perfect.
* Seeing the care shared by family and friends in selecting the perfect gift or the love in each stitch of every handmade treasure.
* Watching your daughter and son in law work together as a team to care for and love this new little person they brought into the world.
* Hearing your mom say the same sweet things to this new baby, as she did 27 years ago to her own granddaughter.
* Seeing the smiles of cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, as Zayne was carefully passed to each new set of waiting arms.
* Finding out how quickly you could fall in love with this tiny new person, in the same way you did when your own children were born.
Welcome to the world, sweet baby Zayne, and into this loving circle of family and friends.